Youth Group with a Twist of Fun: Join in!

If you are looking for a place to enjoy fun and games, look no further than your local… church. Church? Yes!! St. Isidore’s fresh youth ministry program is working hard to make the combo of fun and faith a theme in their youths everyday lives.

This program is trying to kick off their exciting events, and would love for more participants.

Some of the events the “Friends in Faith” group have planned to take place before the end of the year are as follows:

1. Chinese Food and Caricature Night at St. Isidore’s on November 20th @7PM: open to the public (hint, hint) for yummy food and silly drawings. Join us and the professional artist to make fun of your friends- who doesn’t want that!?
  2. Blanket Making after 5 PM mass @ St. Isidore’s: As a fun service endeavor, we will be making simple blankets for the homeless in Boston to provide them with warmth throughout the upcoming winter. Don’t worry, there will be snacks!  
  3. Christmas in the City Event on December 19th and 20th. Meet @ St. Isidore’s: Head on down to Boston to either prep the party, join the party, or if you’re feeling ambitious, both! The party is for homeless children to celebrate the holiday season and provide them with friends and gifts.

If you’re feeling extra church-y, be sure to come on down to mass at 5PM every 3rd Sunday of the month! These special services include incredible musicians and extra pumped priests!

For more information contact:

MaryKate Magliozzi

Courtney Aylaian

Mary Sabourin

Jake Benjamin

Casey Hallberg

Olivia Magliozzi

Kate Zeliff

1 Comment

One Response to “Youth Group with a Twist of Fun: Join in!”

1. M-Dawg on October 25th, 2015 9:50 pm

This is a great article, and also a great thing these kids are doing.

[Reply]