Unified Health and Performance

Unified Health and Performance

Charlotte Dempsey

A new gym recently opened in Lancaster! Unified Health and Performance serves as a phenomenal facility to work out with top notch equipment and staff. The gym is owned and run by Nashoba Regional High School alumni, Brendan Aylward and Noah Peduzzi. Unified HP is a perfect fit for both the adaptive athlete and anyone looking to work out or get in shape.

Both Aylward and Peduzzi are qualified for the job. Brendan Aylward has extensive experience working with people of all ages and all abilities. He graduated from Lesley University and earned a Special Education degree. He became a Certified Personal Trainer,  Certified Speed and Agility Coach, a Youth S&C Coach and Neuromotive Coach. Aylward also runs the unified sports program in the area. It is clear that he has extensive experience, making him an exceptional coach and trainer.

Peduzzi is also a certified personal trainer and currently works at the Rivers school. He works with the prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of sports injuries. Peduzzi has experience as a college runner and an Ironman finisher.

The gym provides services for all ages. Anyone can become a member or schedule individual training sessions. Aylward also provides an individual running program which is a beneficial aspect for all levels of fitness. There are classes open for both adults, kids, and the adaptive athlete; all of which are top- notch experiences. The gym has a variety of weights and equipment, which can suit a vast amount of needs and large range of abilities. The gym is conveniently located on Mill Street in Lancaster, not far from those living in the Nashoba Regional School District.

Not only is the facility pristine and staff talented, but the cause they support makes them even more favorable. Unified HP is a proud supporter of Special Olympics Massachusetts, Best Buddies Massachusetts, Team Hoyt New England, Nashoba Regional High School, Empowered Through Health, Diamond is the Sky, the Tecumseh Foundation, and the Jimmy Fund. All of these organizations represent the basis of the facility. People are already raving  about the gym only a few months after its opening. The running program has helped adult long distance runners  shorten their marathon time, the conditioning and strength programs offered  have better prepared high school students for their upcoming sports seasons, and the gym has provided people with disabilities a place to have fun and be healthy.

It is clear that Unified offers a wide variety of benefits for its members and has goals to continue to improve. The gym is based upon a great cause and provides a special type of fitness for those in need. Whether one seeks individual training, to be a part of a class, or would like to use the top- notch equipment; Unified Health and Performance is the place for you.